Accounts Payable Specialist
This global leader in engineering technologies operates in over 100 countries and has over 40,000 employees worldwide. Due to continued growth and planned expansion into new markets, they currently seek to hire several Accounts Payable Specialists to join their offices in Dublin City Centre. These are excellent opportunities to join an already successful multi-national company at the start of a new chapter in their continued growth.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for carrying out accounts payable activities and coordinating with various stakeholders to resolve AP queries.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring of the accounts payable inbox diligently
- Review, validate and process a high volume of supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Process invoices in accordance with set standards and timelines ensuring that a quality service is provided at all times
- Proactively works with finance, purchasing and supplier management staff to determine their payment requirements and resolve invoice-related queries on a timely basis
- Investigate and resolve rejected payments and cash receipts in bank reconciliations
- Perform supplier reconciliations and resolution of related queries
- Perform month-end activities as required
- Clear historic items in AP accounts
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required, for example, balance sheet reviews
Specific requirements for the successful Accounts Payable Specialists would include:
- Preferably 3 years + accounts payable experience in a multi-national environment
- Must have a strong understanding of ERP systems
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on their own autonomy
What’s on offer:
- Exciting position within a leading Multinational in Ireland
- Ability to add value and to further develop your international experience
- The genuine opportunity to grow and develop in the business
To learn more apply on line or call Kevin O’Mara at HRM on +353 1 6321878.
Salary: €35000 - €40000
Location: Dublin City Centre