Accounts Receivable Specialist
Operating from its current Irish facility for almost twenty years, this company has a well established reputation in the market and now seeks a suitably qualified Accounts Receivable Specialist to join its finance team. The role is an excellent opportunity for a detail orientated candidate to move into a specialised role and to continue their career within a multi-national pharmaceutical organisation.
- Processing low volume, high value and highly detailed documents and receipts.
- Provision of inflow/outflow in relation to cash flow projections.
- Completion of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Monitor and issue customer statements/overdue reports.
- Control shipping compliance i.e. customs/governmental record requirements.
- Petty cash administration and treasury reporting.
- Assist with AP function and limited rota cover for reception.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in Accounts Receivable, ideally in the pharmaceutical, manufacturing or FMCG sectors.
- Be experienced with ERP systems, integrated invoicing and receipt processing.
- Be experienced with multi-currency bank reconciliations.
- Proficient with Excel to an intermediate level; able to perform H look-ups, V look-ups and pivot tables.
- Experience with JD Edwards a plus.
- Have a working knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. One World, SAP).
- IATI part qualification desirable but not essential.
For more information, apply online or contact Mark Hickey on +353 1 6321878
Salary: €35000 - €38000
Location: Dublin North