This leading agribusiness operates a total food processing facility onsite and is dedicated to providing the market with top quality Irish produce. The company seeks to appoint an Accounts Technician with a strong AP focus to its finance team.
- Process orders, delivery notes, supplier invoices, statements, payments and RCT.
- Ensure that all consumables are purchased at the most competitive price possible.
- Provide reports and statistics about current and future expenditures.
- Monthly salary payments.
- Assisting in the preparation of department accounts.
- Ensuring senior management are kept abreast of capex costs.
- Minimum two year’s experience in an Accounts Payable role or Accounts Assistant position with an AP focus.
- Experience in the agri-foods industry a distinct advantage.
- Experience in payroll and/or expense processing also an advantage.
- Experienced conducting basic financial analysis (capex costs, variance analysis).
- Accountancy qualification AITI, Bachelors Degree in Accountancy or similar preferred.
- Willingness to work across the team and pitch in with a wide range of tasks.
This role would suit an experienced Accounts Payable associate or Accounts Assistant that is looking to broaden their career and play a bigger part in the commercial running of a business.
For more information, apply online or call Mark Hickey on +353 1 632 1878 for a confidential chat.
Salary: €30000 - €40000