I am recruiting for a top Global Pharmaceutical company who have their international headquarters here in Dublin. The permanent position will report to the Senior Director of Finance and will be responsible for a team of 3-5 employees. This is a great opportunity in terms of exposure and development while also offering a very competitive salary and benefits package.
While reporting to the Senior Director of Finance you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the Accounts Payable team, this requires mentoring of staff, setting their KPI’s and managing team performance.
- Supporting the full P2P process while liaising with internal teams and business partners on concepts to improve current processes.
- Managing the processing of European supplies invoices and credit notes in a multi-currency environment and ensuring accurate codes and purchase orders are applied.
- Preparing and reviewing weekly cash flow forecasts for the treasury team.
- Managing the closure of AP ledgers to month end deadlines.
- Participating in Balance Sheet, Ledger and Reconciliation reviews as appropriate and managing VAT related postings arising in Accounts Payable as well as assisting with queries and returns.
As the ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or a certificate in Accounting/ Accounting Technician.
- 5 years’ experience in managing a busy Accounts Payable department/team.
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP, SOX and financial reporting (essential).
- Experience working in a service driven, customer focused environment.
- Experience dealing with internal and external auditors.
If you are interested in this role please apply on line, or call Owen Morgan on +353 1 6321896 to discuss this or other opportunities further.
Salary: €68000 - €72000
Location: Dublin City Centre