This company are a major global supplier of branded and generic pharmaceutical products. They have a proud heritage dating back more than 160 years and are committed to sustaining life and promoting healthcare through increasing access to its high quality, effective, affordable medicines and products. Globally, this organisation has a headcount of 10,000 employees with in the region of 200 staff based in Dublin, at their European Headquarters. Due to continued expansion a new position has been created for an Artworks Co-ordinator sitting within the organisation’s Regulatory Affairs Division.
- Direct point of contact and is responsible for the project management of all artwork update projects.
- Prepare, review and coordinate artworks for marketing authorisation applications, variations, renewals etc.
- Checking the compliance of artworks with technical and in-country registration requirements.
- Work as part of a team dealing with global registrations and their implementation to all operational departments within the company.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years Artwork Coordination experience in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- A Science degree or related.
- Solid understanding of regulatory/ quality requirements for Artwork Management.
- Experience of working in accordance with quality standards – GMP.
- An ability to manage multiple copy change projects whilst ensuring Compliance and Supply to Market requirements are always met.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- An ability to work in an international, team-oriented environment.
To learn more apply on line or call Ciara O’Brien directly on +353 1 6321855.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin West