This company are a major global supplier of branded and generic pharmaceutical products. They have a proud heritage dating back more than 160 years and are committed to sustaining life and promoting healthcare through increasing access to its high quality, effective, affordable medicines and products. Globally, this organisation has a headcount of 10,000 employees with in the region of 300 staff based in Dublin, at their European Headquarters. A position has arisen for an Artworks Manager to join this fast growing and dynamic organisation.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Artwork Department – ensuring that all projects are completed on time and in full.
- Ensuring the Artwork Department liaise with all relevant internal stakeholders; RA, Supply Chain, etc.
- Performance management of the Artwork Team. Set KPI’s are ensuring they are met.
- Work cross functionally to identify process improvement areas.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Artwork experience.
- Strong management/supervisory experience 3+ years.
- Solid understanding of regulatory/quality requirements for Artwork Management.
- Experience of working in accordance with GMP quality standards.
- Strong business acumen.
To learn more, apply online or call Ciara O’Brien directly on +353 1 6321855
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin West