Associate Recruitment Consultant – Dublin
HRM is known for championing excellent talent acquisition across the Irish and International selection market. We are seeking commercially focused, degree qualified individuals to join our value driven organisation.
We have fantastic opportunities within our Dublin city centre division.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant in HRM you will be provided with extensive training to support you in delivering high quality selection and talent solutions to new and existing clients.
The position will include…
- The full cycle of recruitment: consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies.
- Business development with new clients through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing.
- Working to KPI targets including call volumes and revenue targets.
- Growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring we are meeting the requirements of our customers at all times.
- Sourcing and approaching candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing.
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote the HRM brand.
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions.
The appointee will…
- Have 2+ years post graduate experience in sales or client facing environment.
- Be a sales driven individual who embraces a team based culture.
- Be naturally entrepreneurial and have the ability to thrive in a conceptual sales role.
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and a self-starter.
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career.
- Be result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path.
HRM has a distinctive culture characterised by everyone who works here. We share a commitment and passion to enable the success of our customers and candidates. Our Values are at the heart of every dealing with clients and candidates alike. Curiosity, Empathy, Ambition, Authenticity, Judgement and Collegiality are constantly at the core of everything we do.
Previous recruitment experience is preferable but not a prerequisite as full training will be provided.
Please send your CV today!
If you would like to know more about working at HRM, please call:
Clair Smith | Head of Talent | t: +353 1 632 1881
Karen Hamill | Internal Talent Specialist | t: +353 1 632 1832
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre