Associate Research Scientist
This organisation have more than 25 years of experience providing discovery, development and drug lifecycle , offering product development including clinical testing, laboratory services, biostatistical analysis, regulatory services, clinical trial and data management.
Responsibilities of the Associate Research Scientist will include:
- Co-ordinating all aspects of managing method development and validation, method transfer.
- Coaching and assisting technical staff in laboratory operations.
- Performing laboratory experiments as needed for projects.
- Interfacing with clients on scientific issues, studying design and project technical requirements.
- Planning, directing and implementing improvements in systems and processes in order to enhance efficiency and quality.
- Assist with strategic planning, business development and new technology implementation.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or Biochemistry, as well as a PhD or Masters’ degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of techniques, HPLC (UV, FL, RI, CAD), Capillary Electrophoresis, ELISA, SDS-PAGE and other applicable analytical instruments to meet the requirements for different types of biopharmaceutical compounds.
- Excellent analytical expertise in method development and validation, transfer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong mentoring and training skills.
To learn more apply online or contact Preneta Naidoo directly on +353 1 6321870 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application