Associated Director Global Supply Chain
An established pharmaceutical organisation are looking to establish a new global supply chain function in Ireland. This progressive organisation has gone through enormous change and transformation across all their operational functions and have focused on developing a large portfolio of branded products which they now want to launch on global markets. As a result they have created a new position within their new global supply chain function to assist with this expansion.
- This position will report into a senior global director of supply chain and will be focused on helping establish global end to end supply chain processes within this newly set up global supply chain function.
- A large part of this role will be focused on developing sourcing strategies for the commercial supply chain to ensure timely delivery of products to global markets.
- Another focus of this role would be focused on new product development, product transfer and product launch to ensure that new and existing products are launched into new global markets in timely and cost efficient manner. As a result this position will require the individual to work closely with the newly established global technical operations function to ensure effective global product launch.
- There will be a strong emphasis on global sourcing strategy and as a result this position will require the candidate to have extensive vendor management, sourcing and negotiation experience at a global or regional level.
- Another emphasis of this role will be the implementation of end to end global supply chain processes as well as the role out of a new ERP system.
- Degree or professional supply chain qualification with 8-10 years global supply chain experience within healthcare manufacturing ideally within the pharmaceutical sector.
- APICS certification and SAP implementation experience would be distinct advantage.
- Global sourcing and vendor management experience are an essential requirement for this role.
- Share Options
For further information please contact Sarah Mac Mullan on +353 1 6321886
Salary: €85000 - €110000
Location: Dublin City Centre