A large global pharma and bio-pharma business headquartered in the States are looking to expand their Irish team operating out of Munster. This innovative company focuses on developing and manufacturing a diverse portfolio of products from anti-biotics to psychiatric medications and infectious disease medicines. They supply product into more than 120 countries globally. This role has become available as the site in Cork is in the midst of expansion across the biotech and small molecule manufacturing operations.
- This position reports into the Team Lead of process automation and works within a team of 9 technical professionals.
- Support site projects to improve existing equipment and propose new improved technologies or processes where relevant.
- Facilitate new and innovative projects on-site such as continuous manufacturing, new product introductions, CI campaigns, automating new equipment on-site.
- Mentor and support project team members to develop skills across the business.
- Analysing packaging line SOPs to identify gaps and areas of potential improvement from an efficiency perspective.
- All applications must have a Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- The right person will have experience within a highly regulated GMP manufacturing operation – Pharmaceutical, Bio-tech or medical devices sectors.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work within a team to achieve a common objective.
- Flexible approach to work and a positive attitude will be a good fir with the team dynamic and work ethic.
- An autonomous individual who can work on their own initiative, who is ambitious and has strong problem-solving skills.
- Salary €65,000 – €70,000
- Performance Bonus
- Family healthcare plan
- Pension contribution scheme
- 23 days annual leave
Please contact Aisling Clements for a confidential conversation on 00353 1632 1883.
Salary: €50000 - €60000