BI Reporting Manager (Microsoft)
This company is a large Supply Chain/Logistics organisation with global headquarters in Dublin. Working within a large global team, you will have complete responsibility for the delivery of full analysis and reporting to global directors, driving automation and centralisation of the reporting function.
- Deliver Business Intelligence Reporting solutions to global directors, with full ownership for the centralisation of global reporting and the development of automated solutions for group
- Work closely with senior stakeholders both in Ireland and abroad to ensure automated solutions are fit for purpose
- Work closely with senior business stakeholders to translate requirements into scalable reporting solutions for the business
- Develop solutions using ETL (SSIS), SQL and SAP, and SSRS & Tableau for reporting and visualisation
- Develop a new data warehouse for the executive reporting requirements using SSIS & SQL
- Drive and oversee all BI/Reporting related projects in an Agile environment
- Ensure integrity of all data, ensuring the right levels of security
- You will have a technical development/architecture background in Business Intelligence and will have experience delivering highly technical and automated BI solutions to senior management
- You will have outstanding experience across the Microsoft BI suite – SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SQL as well as SAP and Tableau
- You will have a strong database background with relevant experience in relational database design
This is a permanent role in globally renowned organisation and a pivotal one for senior management. Salary €75-80,000 plus excellent benefits.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €70000 - €80000
Location: Dublin North