This energy company are part of a global group that employ over 40,000 people across 28 countries, with over 200 people in the Irish office. They are always on the lookout for driven, high-performing individuals who can add value to the organisation. It is a busy environment with ample opportunity to learn and develop your career. They are currently adding to their marketing team and are looking for a Brand Manager who will effectively develop and deliver marketing strategy, and support their commercial team to ultimately grow the segment and drive revenue.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategy and brand campaigns across traditional and digital channels, to generate leads, increase conversions and drive growth.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales team to support their activities.
- Manage the marketing budget for your segment.
- Work with external agencies to ensure campaigns are implemented effectively and within given timescales.
- Manage events in conjunction with the commercial team, such as roadshows, sponsored events and trade shows for example.
- Work with the digital team to ensure all brand campaigns are activated effectively across digital platforms.
- Degree educated in marketing or a related field.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a consumer focused marketing role.
- Strong commercial acumen, with the understanding of how to effectively support a sales team to drive revenue.
- Demonstrated success creating and implementing brand campaigns across platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build up and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing external agencies, such as media, print, PR, etc.
- Driven and motivated to get the job done – able to get stuck in and manage multiple projects at once.
To learn more apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 632 1844
Salary: €40000 - €50000
Location: Dublin City Centre