BRC Implementation Project Manager
One of Ireland’s largest food exporters, working with over 100 countries worldwide are currently looking for a Technical/Quality Specialist to lead the BRC Implementation project in the organisation’s global headquarters. With 3,000 employees globally, this is an exciting opportunity for a talented Project Manager to work on a diverse and challenging project.
Working alongside the Technical Manager the Certification Project Manager will be the key driver for theBRC Implementation Project in the business. This role is predominantly office based (Dublin city centre) with a small amount of travel within Ireland (<10%). As the successful Project Manager, you will:
- Work closely with all stakeholders to drive, coordinate and complete a full gap analysis for the organisations business against the BRC regulatory standards.
- Develop a BRC project implementation plan.
- Work with internal teams to drive the development and review of a Quality Management system to ensure compliance with BRC regulatory standards.
- Communicate the project scope and coordinate the development of a cross functional project team.
- A third level qualification in a Technical/Food Science discipline.
- Ideally experience in the implementation of a Quality Management System in a FMCG environment.
- Strong working knowledge of BRC Regulations.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ Years’ experience in a Project Management Role demonstrating the ability to initiate and drive large scale projects to fruition.
- Experience within the dairy/fresh food sector is desirable.
To learn more apply online or call Ciara O’Brien directly on +353 1 6321855.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre