Business Analyst – Cloud Data Transformation
This organisation is a global award winning Financial Services company with significant operations in Dublin. They are currently rolling out a major Cloud Data transformation programme and require a senior Business Analyst to lead the programme from a BA perspective.
Joining a team of 25-30 on this programme, you will be a key role in the effective translation of requirements between business and data teams and ensuring all requirements are fit for purpose and aligned to the overall programme strategy. This role starts off as a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- Working closely with the Lead Data Architect to drive this Cloud Data transformation, lead collaboration between the data analytics teams and the business teams by driving all requirements gathering, workshops and change specifications to enable the most effective migration to cloud.
- You will be responsible for bringing new ideas to the teams, thinking outside the box to see how different systems could integrate in the move to Cloud to enable more efficient use of data and strategic information.
- You will drive requirements gathering in a very structured way, ensuring best practice is adhered to.
- You will influence, challenge and advise teams on the best approach in the move to Cloud for their business area.
- You will be an experienced Business Analyst who has worked in data heavy environments with a minimum of 8-10 year’s experience ideally in Financial Services environments.
- While data analytics experience is not essential, your ability to accurately gather requirements by working collaboratively across multiple teams in business and IT is crucial.
- You will be comfortable challenging the status quo, and looking at how systems/approaches could be integrated to create efficiency across the programme.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a very exciting cloud data transformation programme in a large global organisation. This role starts off as a 12 month fixed term contract, up to €80,000.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €70000 - €80000
Location: Dublin City Centre