Business Development Executive
One of Ireland’s leading professional services firms is seeking to hire a business development specialist to work with them. You will join a team of experienced Business Development managers with a view to further developing the market opportunities for the firm both locally and overseas. You should possess the ability to work autonomously and be able to manage the expectations of the partners of the firm ensuring the overall goals of the firm are achieved.
- Work on a variety of bids and tenders across the practice groups.
- Research and identify new business opportunities for the organisation.
- Develop reports to be shared with partners and associates throughout the business.
- Build up an excellent knowledge base of practice areas in the business, along with key clients and targets.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant area.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a professional services arena, working on bids and tenders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build up successful working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Must be comfortable working in a very fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours.
To learn more please apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 6321844
Salary: €45000 - €55000
Location: Dublin City Centre