Business Development Manager
One if Irelands leading law firms who operate successfully across a number of practice areas is seeking an experienced business development manager to join their team.
- Provide hands-on support to the partners, lawyers and business development team with tenders, bids, pitches, assisting throughout the process and as required managing the process.
- Ensuring that all pitches for new business are compelling and of high quality.
- Support new business pitch and proposals with background research.
- Seek to identify new business development opportunities.
- Track opportunities in the press, industry updates, websites and relay relevant information.
- Conduct research and produce briefings, reports and analysis on a variety of different areas and topics including client research, competitor analysis, market intelligence, industry developments, sector and practice development as well as trends.
- Provide assistance and day to day support to leaders of various groups business development initiatives.
- Assist with the execution and implementation of business development initiatives.
- Support the development of and implementation of a client relationship management programme.
- Support variety of projects associated with the development of marketing and business development strategies within the firm.
- Proven ability to develop winning proposals, presentations, pitches and other materials.
- Requires a graduate calibre candidate with relevant experience working for a high profile organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in power point and excel essential.
- Ability to understand the “legal business” – an advantage.
- Business development or marketing experience in professional services industry.
- Strong research, trend spotting, competitive analysis and spread sheet analysis skills.
- Business or Marketing Degree.
To learn more please apply or contact Sarah Good from HRM on +353 1 6321894
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre