Our client is a large telecommunications provider with an opportunity in one of their most successful teams as a Campaigns Manager on the business and enterprise side.
- Own and manage B2B lead generation strategy and process for SME & Enterprise business markets.
- Develop lead generation marketing campaigns integrating content, events and sponsorships into lead generation plans.
- Partner with sales, business marketing, PR & sponsorship teams to build and manage effective campaigns and promotions to support sales pipeline development.
- Collaborate with the digital team, inbound marketing agency and base management to ensure an efficient lead generation process to drive leads and track leads to conversion.
- Support SEO optimisation activity and align with inbound marketing processes to develop leads and generate revenue.
- Support the proposition leads in development and implementation of creative through the line marketing campaigns to support the brand and drive engagement.
- Provide timely and adequate management reporting using Google Analytics, Hubspot to ensure that all KPIs are tracked, measured and in line with revenue and base targets.
- Active stakeholder management across all levels within Three, our marketing partners and 3rd parties.
- Develop relationships with key industry groups and cross industry peers.
- High energy self-starter with a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment.
- Results oriented – ability to measure success of inbound marketing campaigns through lead and revenue generation.
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues.
- Experience delivering tangible pipeline and lead results for demand generation campaigns.
- Experience executing successfully all types of campaign activities (events, email, webinar, etc).
- Experience with marketing automation and lead management systems.
- Strong analytical background.
- Digital marketing experience in a large organisation and a keen interest in content marketing.
- Ability to effectively communicate through highly developed written and presentation skills.
- Passionate about excellent customer experience and customer communications.
- High-level understanding of mobile, fixed, ICT and technology trends.
To learn more please apply online or contact Sarah Good on +353 1 6321894.
Salary: €60000 - €60000
Location: Dublin City Centre