Category Development Manager
This role is with a leading global FMCG company with brands that are globally recognisable. An organisation known well for developing talent into leaders in their field, they are again looking to build on those entering into the business.
The quality and range of their products are among the highest in their respective category, giving employees the highest level of FMCG experience available.
This role is an insight driven position which involves working closely with category partners in both the multiple and convenience channels. As part of your role as Category Development Manager, you will:
- Work with trading partners in order to build strategic plans which will help to achieve long-term objectives and strengthen the relationship with the trade buyers
- Liaise with key stakeholders within the business to ensure plans are in line with those on the Brand and Trading teams to maintain a consistent strategy across the business
- Work closely with teams that are based Europe-wide, to align strategy and create information flow
- Must be degree qualified with experience in FMCG category management.
- Need over 3 years experience in a category role with experience of insights.
- Experience in using both internal and external data to build strategic plans.
- Hugely strong from a strategic point of view, working to build strategy with all stakeholders.
- Must show a customer-focused attitude and demonstrate customer centricity in previous roles.
- Be competent in business planning for both the short and long term.
To learn more please apply online or contact Sarah Good on (+353 1) 632 1894
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre