Change Programme Director
This organisation is a large enterprise Financial Services organisation with extensive operations and headquarters based in Dublin. Reporting into the Group Head of Technology/IT, you will lead all Programme Delivery for the organisation across a broad range of large scale programmes and projects.
This organisation has technology at the heart of its transformation and strategy agenda with a key focus on effective, streamlined programme transformation and delivery.
- Managing a team of 40-50 staff, you will lead and drive the PMO of 20 programmes/projects at any one time across all areas of technology and change.
- You will manage 7 direct senior reports across Business Analysis, Project & Programme Management, Auditing QA & Test, Business Readiness and Business/Technology Partners across all business units in the wider organisation.
- You will oversee major ERP software package and bespoke software implementations (SAP and Oracle) and will drive major change programmes around these implementations and integrations.
- You will own and drive strategy across all project/programme delivery for this organisation, driving major change and transformation initiatives in a large enterprise environment.
- You will deputise for the Group Head of Technology where required and play a key role in the determination of overall IT strategy.
- You will have 15-20 years professional experience in Programme Delivery & Change Management, with at least 5 years+ in a Programme Director role.
- You will have at least 4-5 years in a consulting role in a medium/large consultancy organisation.
- You will have extensive experience in the implementation of enterprise companywide ERP solutions in Oracle and SAP.
- You will have a big picture approach to strategy with outstanding ability to drive strategy through a pragmatic tactical approach, driving leadership workshops to drive key change initiatives across the organisation.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Executive to move into a prominent role in a large and expanding Financial Services organisation within a significant technology environment. You will work closely with the Group Head of Technology and drive strategy across change, transformation and programme delivery, and this is a key appointment for the Technology management team.
Salary €120,000 plus 15-20% Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare etc.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €115000 - €120000
Location: Dublin City Centre