Client Contract Support
Our client, an international fortune 500 company are seeking a client focused, degree qualified individual to work onsite at their client’s offices in Dublin Airport to provide financial and customer support to clients daily.
This organisation provides Facilities Management services to their clients – predominately multinational organisations.
As Financial Contract Support you will work onsite with a corporate client. You will liaise with the client for any services or products they wish to purchase from a facilities management perspective.
We are seeking a candidate who has an excellent aptitude for accounts but who also has a strong background in providing exceptional customer service in a business to business environment.
Your core responsibilities in this Financial Contract Support role will be as follows:
- Ensuring integrity of financial transactions for clent
- Attending and actively participating in weekly finance meeting with contract manager/subcontractors
- Creating/raising new work orders to the system
- Creating accurate POs in a timely manner
- Regularly reviewing and processing supplier invoices
- Raising sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin
- Running and reviewing P&Ls Monthly and influencing P&L result
- Running open purchase order reports weekly and reviewing all open orders
- Running and reviewing Debt report weekly
- Attending and actively participating in monthly Contract Review meetings
- Planning and arranging call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, work orders within contracted SLAs
- Monthly reporting
- Communicating effectively and building/maintaining relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- You will raise purchase orders and follow the sale through to invoicing and payment and billing of the clients account.
To be considered for this Financial Contract Support role, you will:
- Be degree qualified
- Possess approximately 2 years’ experience in a B2B client liaison role along with strong Accounts knowledge and expertise
- Have exceptional excel skills
Salary: up to €32,000 + Pension + Healthcare
To hear more about this role or to apply, contact Clair Schindler, HRM 01-6321881
Salary: €28000 - €32000
Location: Dublin North