Clinical Trial Manager
This innovative specialty biotech organisation is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company based in the U.S that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. This organisation commercializes medicines for eye diseases and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia,oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. Employing north of 4,000 staff globally with annual R&D spend of $1 billion, this organisation is consistently being voted one of the top innovative biotech organisations globally year on year.
- The Manager, Clinical Trial Management is responsible for leading or participating in one or more cross functional study teams (and/or sub-teams) to deliver clinical research studies on time, within budget and with good quality in compliance with Regulatory Authorities’ regulations/guidelines and Regeneron SOPs/WPDs.
- This role applies to internally sourced studies and/or CRO/Partnered studies.
- Collaborates and interacts with therapeutic area medical director(s) and assigned therapeutic area project manager.
- Experience developing trial plans and extensive clinical research knowledge and a cross-functional understanding of clinical trial methodology.
- Working knowledge of the clinical drug development process
- Understands current and future business trends and information
- Effective problem solving skills
- Written, verbal communication and presentation skills in small and large group settings
To learn more apply on line or call Shane Browne on +353 1 6321865.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre