CMO Manager – Contract
My client is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical organisations. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in its short history and now boasts more than 5,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries. Part of a fortune 500 organisation, this company has grown due to an innovative internal development pipeline and an aggressive acquisition strategy. An exciting new position has arisen for a CMO Manager to join their team.
- Reporting into the Director of External Supply, you will be responsible for managing CMO relationships in order to ensure the organisations corporate targets are achieved.
- Developing and implementing business processes and guidelines to define standard ways of working across the SRM team.
- Managing multiple projects in support of the biotech manufacturing operations.
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop and monitor short term and long term plans, including timelines and budget forecasts.
- Partnering with external stakeholders to select among existing or new CMOs who can meet program requirements.
- Supporting technology transfers, scale ups and engineering runs.
- Establish, track, monitor and report performance metrics related to operations, quality, cost and customer service.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives throughout the CMOs.
- Ensuring all industry and regulatory compliance trends are being adhered too.
- Minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing/ technical role within the biotech industry sector.
- Degree qualified in engineering, biotechnology or scientific field.
- Experience leading cross functional teams to overcome hurdles and deliver project results.
- A strong understanding of GMP manufacturing processes.
- Excellent commercial sourcing experience and manufacturing knowledge.
- Excellent verbal, organisational, written and interpersonal skills.
- This is a limited company contract role with an excellent salary on offer, and is very likely to go permanent for the right candidate.
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321883
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin West