CMO Operations Manager
A global pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations in Ireland are seeking a CMO Operations Manager to join their team in their Dublin HQ. This is a brand new position which has been developed to support the organisations rapid growth.
- Reporting into the Operations Director, you will lead and participate in a variety of key projects.
- Responsible for management and governance of CMOs to ensure milestones and activities are managed effectively.
- Managing the day to day operational issues to ensure continuity of supply of product to market.
- Building and developing effective relationships with key CMOs as well as internal project stakeholders.
- Supporting implementation of best practices and risk management initiatives.
- Degree qualified in engineering / supply chain or a relevant discipline.
- 3-4 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferably with drug product platform.
- Experience in project management is required.
- Excellent communicator with strong problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent base salary and package on offer.
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin West