Commercial Manager – FMCG
A large indigenous manufacturer and exporter of FMCG products is seeking a senior Commercial Manager to manage a team of 6 and support key account managers with strategic customer sales support. This is a superb opportunity for an individual who has managed a sales team both on the road and onsite. Primarily based on site, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of increasing annual sales whilst maintaining and improving a sales support function including customer support, order management and logistics administration. This role reports into the Group Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Provide strategic and operational support as this organisation grows from an SME to a large organisation.
- Manage, develop and support the Sales team whilst building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships both directly and by guiding and support the sales team.
- You will have a clear role in working with NPD to develop product range and therefore market share.
- This organisation has sizeable established relationships with UK and Ireland retailers. The role of this Head of Sales is to ensure that not only are these relationships, and ultimately sales figures maintained, but that they are also growing. At this level you will also be expected to develop new business opportunities.
- Successful delivery of their quality product portfolio is critical to this company’s success. As Head of Sales you will ensure that you are working closely with production and supply chain to ensure timely success of each order.
- You will manage and be responsible for the budget, forecast and key account metrics.
- 5-10 years sales management experience of managing a sales team, support sales and budget.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Experience generating ideas and delivering customer focused solutions.
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
This role offers a substantial package with the opportunity to develop the business portfolio whilst growing existing product lines. With an annual turnover of close to €70 million and sales increasing year on year, you will fast track your career and have the opportunity to build your team and share in the company’s successes.
Please contact Ashling Edwards on +353 21 4358748 for further details on this role.
Salary: €70000 - €85000