A leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer have a temporary opportunity for a Commissioning Engineer to lead the installation of new packaging equipment on-site. With a heavy investment into the site the business is moving to a more highly automated operation and require the expertise of an experienced Commissioning Engineer to oversee the installation of the new equipment.
- Reporting into the Director of Engineering on-site and work alongside a team of 14 Engineers
- Coordinate the installation of new equipment within the packaging division and ensure all commissioning activities are completed as required and in line with regulatory guidelines
- Lead equipment optimisation project to ensure overall performance sits at an optimum level
- Validate all systems in line with compliance guidelines
- Review existing and implement improved maintenance procedures across all equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and diagnose corrections as required
- Engineering Degree – manufacturing or mechanical disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years’ working in a manufacturing organisation with experience commissioning manufacturing or packaging equipment
- Have a mechanical or electrical engineering background
- Proven ability to work within cross-functional project teams
- Excellent communication and project coordination skills
- Rate €38 – €45 per hour
- Subsidised canteen
To learn more about this role please contact Aisling Clements 00353 16321883.
Salary: On Application