Communications and Marketing Executive
An opportunity has arisen for a Communications & Marketing Executive to join a professional services firm based in Dublin city centre. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial, creative MarComms professional to join a global organisation and work in a successful, growing marketing team. You will be responsible for the creating effective marketing content across digital and traditional platforms.
- Create engaging and effective content across both traditional and digital platforms in order to build brand awareness and position the organisation as a top-class service provider.
- Work closely with the wider global MarComms team to create and implement high quality content for key areas and campaigns end-to-end, from initial research through to final production & distribution, and finally post-campaign analysis.
- Develop and edit more technical content and thought leadership pieces across online channels such as web, video, infographs, social media and webinars for example.
- Monitor competitor activity and share key market intelligence with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders and ensure they understand the value of engaging in marketing activities.
- Liaise with PR agency to create and implement local media plans.
- Put together in-house training on social networking, media training and business development strategies for example.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify cross-sell initiatives, share best practice and make sure there is cohesion across the brand.
- Work closely with global team members to assist with the implementation of global strategic initiatives.
- Oversee budgets and marketing plans for your specific areas.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar marketing role, ideally in professional services, with a good knowledge and understanding of the finance or legal industries.
- Experience working in a partnership environment, building up and maintaining successful working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of how to write effectively for both digital and traditional media, and how to develop successful digital campaigns.
- Experience utilising data analytics and media monitoring tools.
- Experience with CRM systems, and with the full suite of MS Office applications.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage a challenge and varied workload.
To learn more apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 632 1844
Salary: €40000 - €45000
Location: Dublin City Centre