Compensation & Benefits Manager
A global leader in innovative healthcare with a rapidly growing site in Limerick has come to market with a Compensation and Benefits Manager opportunity to join their dynamic HR team to drive the complete total reward strategy. This exciting and newly created role provides the opportunity to resource, design, implement and execute the C&B plans for this this location while working closely with the global team to input to and shape the wider business strategy.
- Takes a leadership role on strategic compensation planning and new processes and programmes
- Responsible for communicating compensation plans including base, bonus and stock
- Responsible for interpreting market data in Ireland for the company’s position and provides support and guidance to the overall compensation function on local market practices
- Conducts comprehensive analysis and in-depth studies of employee benefits programs with regard to current marketplace trends and developments , workplace demographics, competitiveness, cost management and legislative compliance
- Leads and manages the administration of employee benefit programmes such as health care plans, life insurance plans and long term disability programmes using current solutions
- Documents benchmark findings and create recommendations for enhancements, new developments and implementations to our existing benefits package
- Manages daily benefit operations including benefit audits, reconciliation of monthly premiums and ensuring our benefit plans are in compliance with regulatory requirements and disclosures
- Supports and leads ongoing site and global projects
- 7 years plus experience in Total Rewards/Compensation and Benefits
- Manufacturing experience is essential is essential, ideally pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical/medical devices
- Experience with market surveys, completing surveys and salary bands is a must
- This role offers long term career opportunities, an excellent remuneration package, whilst working in a a global leading healthcare manufacturing organisation who are at the cutting edge of technology.
Contact Joanne Lanigan in confidence for further details on this position in HRM on +353 1 6321877
Salary: €90000 - €90000