Compensation & Benefits Specialist
A multinational professional services firm, operating across assurance, tax, consulting and advisory services on a global scale are seeking to hire a Compensation & Benefits Specialist on a 6 month contract basis. Working with a team of HR professionals including Talent Acquisition, Business Partners, Employee Relations, Operations and Learning and Development, this role is an integral part of the overall Reward community.
As the Compensation and Benefits Specialist, you will have responsibility for the management of the salary review process, including; modelling, systems delivery and execution of the review itself. Supporting the total rewards agenda as part of a global organisation, the group leverage both global and local capability to support the business needs and demands.
Executing the salary review, the long term incentive plan and other internal pay schemes and extending this to the wider agenda on staff benefits to include health cover, recognition and affinity schemes.
- Managing the delivery of the annual salary review, and other internal pay schemes, including benchmarking, developing proposals, ensuring system delivery and implementation of recommendations.
- Driving best practice reward initiatives, ensuring the reward structures remain market competitive and relevant.
- Developing an insightful dashboard to share key data and trends with our senior leadership teams.
- Collaborating with HR colleagues, in particular HR Business Partner and Recruiters, to ensure our reward elements are being applied consistently and appropriately.
- Analysing external and internal data for benchmarking purposes, providing guidance to senior leadership in relation to reward decisions.
- Building relationships across Reward communities, internally and externally.
- Partnering with senior business Leaders to ensure our Reward agenda is aligned to achieving our key business strategies.
- You must have achieved professional qualifications and/or education to third level degree, it would be a particular advantage where these can be shown to have played a significant role in career success to date.
- Strong focus on availing of stretch opportunities to accelerate your own personal learning and mentoring others to do likewise.
- Proven ability to move from planning to execution and deliver tangible results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of IT systems.
- Evidence of researching and applying best practice frameworks when developing fit for purpose business solutions.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to create appropriate measures to consistently and clearly make the connection between Reward investment and business results.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre