Compensation Consultant – Limerick
Based in Limerick, this organisation is a leading Financial Services organisation with a global presence. The EMEA region supports 3000 employees, and the role of Compensation Consultant will support this EMEA region, reporting into the Compensation Leader based in London. This is a newly created role with superb opportunities to develop your career with this people oriented organisation.
- As subject matter expert you will lead the EMEA business to support equitable and competitive compensation across all areas of the business. You will work closely with the Rewards Consultant based in Dublin and partner with the Head of HR, HR Business Partners, Line Management and Finance.
- Your analytical skills will mean that you can provide accurate analysis of local markets to ascertain appropriate pay grades, increments and internal equity reviews. Working closely with the Global Compensation team, you will ensure job functions are appropriately reviewed and the associated compensation aligns with the duties, responsibilities and experience for each role.
- You can expect to lead and participate in global surveys and projects, and review on a continual basis.
- Given the nature of the business, regulatory compliance is essential and you will have a strong knowledge to support the business to ensure compensation is in line with legal requirements.
- You will facilitate position matching and market analysis meetings with management and support them to provide them a deep understanding of their competitors.
- As with any role in this organisation, relationship building and key stakeholder management are critical in influencing decisions and bringing change.
- You will need to hold a strong knowledge of Ireland and broader EMEA remuneration regulations and practices, including a deep understanding of all elements of compensation, including long-term incentives.
- You will ideally have 4 years of experience in an EMEA capacity within the Financial Services sector, though not essential.
- You will enjoy developing cross functional relationships and leverage these relationships to promote new initiatives and change, when necessary.
- You will want to be viewed as the trusted advisor in all matters relating to compensation.
- With any compensation role, making the complex simple is essential. You will be able to present to all levels of the business utilising your analytical skills and presenting to match your audience, when required.
- A role of this nature requires outstanding organisational skills and those with strong project management skills will ensure that you manage both your time and the expectations of the business.
A superb remuneration package is on offer including 7% pension, full family healthcare, free parking, flexible working arrangements and career progression.
Further details are available by contacting Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on +353 21 4358748
Salary: €65000 - €80000