Content & Brand Manager
My client organisation provides training and educational solutions to a variety of companies and individuals. They pride themselves on providing tailored solutions to suit each of their clients. They are currently building their marketing team and are looking for an influential and creative Content & Brand Manager to join them, working closely with the Head of Marketing and the Customer Intelligence Manager, creating actionable content to generate and convert leads, and to position the brand as experts in their industry.
- Develop an effective content plan for all products on offer by the organisation, online and offline, ensuring everything is on brand. Channels will include print media, social media, the company website and third party sites among others.
- Position the brand as a thought leader and expert in their field, nationally and internationally.
- Develop the PR strategy for the brand, building up a network of contacts that can be leveraged successfully.
- Work closely with the Customer Intelligence Manager to leverage actionable insights, utilising these to successfully generate leads and ultimately converting these to new customers.
- Degree educated in communications, marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar content, communications or brand/marketing role.
- Proven experience developing content strategy and plans for a professional services organisation.
- Experience working in PR, building up a network of relevant contacts and leveraging these successfully.
- Proficient in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, social media analytics, and CRM analysis. A knowledge and experience of SEO is desirable.
- Commercial acumen, with an understanding of how to develop a content and brand plan which will ultimately generate leads and increase conversion rates.
- Proven ability to work with analytics to develop content & brand plans based on customer and market insights.
To learn more apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 632 1844
Salary: €40000 - €50000
Location: Dublin City Centre