Continuous Improvement Specialist
My client is one of the largest pharmaceutical organisations worldwide. Due to expansion they are seeking a lean focused professional to join their organisation as a Continuous Improvement Specialist.
- Reporting into the Continuous Improvement Champion this role will be responsible for driving CI projects throughout the manufacturing facility
- Improving OEE improvements, yield improvement and waste elimination projects
- Implementing continuous improvement systems and processes to embed the continuous improvement way of working including 5S, Six sigma and value stream mapping
- Driving continuous Improvement behaviours and mind sets throughout the business
- Coaching teams on the use of continuous improvement tools to drive self-sufficiency in each area
- Degree qualified is essential for the role along with a Lean qualification
- 4+ years’ experience in driving change through operations excellence within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
- A strong communicator with excellent influencing skills
- A strategic problem solver with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal guidance
- Competitive base salary
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830.
Salary: €65000 - €70000
Location: Dublin City Centre