Corporate Legal Counsel
My client is a global private equity firm that invests in real estate, credit and equity. They have been in operation since 1995 and are have offices in North America, Western Europe and East Asia. Due to the continued growth of their Luxembourg operations, they are seeking to hire a Legal Counsel.
- Join the Luxembourg legal team and advise on acquisition and asset management matters.
- Provide strategic legal advice in all areas in relation to specific matters related to investments and transactions.
- Draft and review of legal documents (e.g. contracts, agreements, board and shareholder’s resolutions, etc…) required for investments and strategic transactions.
- Deal with legal matters arising on investments managed by the Luxembourg team.
- Coordination with external legal counsel on specific matters related to investments and transactions.
- Min. three years of experience in a well-known international law firm or an ambitious in-house position working on cross border transactions.
- Practical experience with transactions (corporate / M&A) and good knowledge in the fields of real estate, operating business and distressed debt would be beneficial.
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Fluency in French and English.
For more details please call Zarah Walsh on +353 16321866
Salary: €80000 - €90000