Corporate Legal Counsel
Our client is a privately owned, global wealth manager and private equity investor with over 13 offices across the globe. Their Luxembourg office is seeking to hire a Legal Counsel to work on corporate and PERE matters.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Drafting agreements in relation to investments.
- Structuring of SPV’s.
- Domicilliation activities.
- Management of corporate legal entities.
- Launching new funds.
- Qualified Lawyer with Bar Admission in Luxembourg or another European country.
- Experience in corporate law, Sicar and SIFs, Lux regulated and non regulated vehicles.
- Knowledge of AIFMD would be advantageous.
- Fluency in English (other European languages such as French and/or German would be beneficial).
- Ability to work independently, with management and as part of a small legal team.
For more details and how to apply, please call Zarah Walsh +353 16321866
Salary: €80000 - €100000