Cost Accounting Manager
One of our leading clients is seeking an experienced Cost Accounting Manager to join their Dublin team and to provide crucial financial information to various departments within the business. Our client is an international business with their Global Headquarters based here in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join this strong, high performing company.
This high profile Cost Accounting Manager role will report directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for oversight and management of the timely and effective delivery of inventory movement through various operations/departments within the business.
- Manage the month-end financial close and participate in monthly operational reviews, providing accurate and informative commentary for variance analysis to senior stakeholders.
- Consolidate inventory for various divisions and provide required analysis to business units and senior management.
- Ensure the accurate reporting and preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and statements under US GAAP.
- The accurate monitoring, reporting and forecasting of inventory is a crucial responsibility.
- To communicate and collaborate regularly with the Supply Operations & Business Units.
The successful candidate for this Cost Accountant Manager role must have a recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, and have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a financial, accounting or auditing environment. In order to be considered for the role the following you will:
- Have a strong inventory & cost accounting experience.
- Have a track record working with internal & external supply operations.
- Additionally you will have previous experience of being a business partner.
- Be highly proficient with the entire MS Office suite and SAP (or another ERP system)
- Possess a strong working knowledge of US GAAP.
What’s on offer:
- Generous salary and benefits package including bonus and pension.
- Opportunity to join a very exciting company and drive company performance and success.
To learn more apply on line or call Owen Morgan on +353 1 6321896
Salary: €65000 - €72000
Location: Dublin City Centre