CRM/Salesforce Product Lead
This company is a large international Financial Services organisation with extensive operations in Dublin city centre. They currently require a CRM Product/Technical Lead to lead, drive and enhance their CRM platform and product suite, to ensure full use and growth of the platform within the organisation.
- Lead and manage a team of 6 staff, delivering services across all areas of the company’s CRM platform
- Manage the team in the support of 400+ users, oversee new project delivery, platform upgrades and enhancements of the CRM platform
- Ensure full adoption of the CRM system by end users and drive increased value from the platform on a wider business scale
- Look at automating other business and services areas through CRM
- Drive the design and development of new product features, and drive much wider usage of the product suite across the organisation, identifying new business areas this CRM platform/system can be implemented
- You will own and drive all project requirements for this platform/product suite with in-depth technical knowledge to ensure the best ROI for the business
- You will have at last 4-5 years’ experience driving CRM Salesforce or other Enterprise CRM solutions from a technical, project and leadership perspective
- You will have in depth technical understanding of the functions of an enterprise CRM solution across the full product suite and have proven experience in ensuring maximum usage and growth of a CRM platform in other organisations
- You will have at least 2-3 years of experience leading a team of 3-6 staff
This is a challenging and exciting permanent role within a large dynamic enterprise financial services organisation. You will play a key role in the evolution of the company’s CRM platform, widening the scope across multiple business units and driving continued adoption of the platform.
Salary: €75-85,000 plus bonus, pension and healthcare month other benefits.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €75000 - €85000
Location: Dublin City Centre