Our client, one of the world’s leading speciality pharmaceutical companies, is looking for a Data Quality Analyst for its advanced planning system programme. This is a 4 year project, where you will work with a team of analysts and report directly to the Global Data Quality Manager. This growing organisation has one of the largest portfolios of quality products available on the international market. Based in Dublin, they have a work force of over 20,000 globally, and are highly focused on innovation and customer service.
- You will have responsibility for driving data quality best practices in the company, and be a key player in supporting improvement initiatives.
- You will work closely with various teams in order to define and execute data assessment plans.
- Coordination and reporting of data metrics is a key feature of this roll.
- Assisting in root cause analysis of issues, you will be responsible for identifying and implementing solutions to correct same.
- This position requires you to implement procedures to improve data collection and reporting across various projects.
- You will be responsible for performing data cleansing in conjunction with the global and local teams.
- The successful candidate will be detail oriented and have a passion for data.
- You will report directly to the Global Data Quality Manager and will have exposure to data teams across a range of exciting projects.
- A minimum 3 years Data Quality management experience is essential for this role.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is also required.
- You must have hands on experience in performing data quality analysis using a variety of software tools and SQL.
- Extensive MS Office applications experience, with Access VBA being a distinct advantage for this role.
- The right person must be a highly effective communicator and be able to work with various data teams, both locally and globally.
In return you will receive a generous compensation package and have the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies as they embark on this exciting project.
To learn more apply online or contact Sarah O’Driscoll +353 21 4511194
Salary: €35000 - €40000
Location: Dublin North