Data Modeller Designer & Architect – FS
This organisation has over 2000 employees in Dublin City Centre. As part of a large enterprise Architecture environment, you will work closely with senior business analysts and wider business units to design and architect end to end solutions that are in line with the wider business and architectural strategies.
Based in Dublin City Centre, this is a permanent role with outstanding opportunity for career progression across many platforms and programmes within the Technology Group.
- Responsible for the design, data modelling, architecture and leadership of enterprise business critical solutions across a wide range of requirements from Data Warehousing to Application Design/Development, Data and Analytics
- You will have ownership of work streams through the full SDLC to completion, ensuring full compliance to policies, standards, IT security and infrastructure requirements
- Project Lead/Manage projects under your remit, working closely with stakeholders to manage any issues as they arise and drive continuous improvement on all projects
- Work closely across business units to influence direction and strategy of roadmap design and architecture across this organisation
- Act as Solutions/Architectural Lead for numerous divisions and mentor others
- You will have 8-10 years’ experience in delivering Data/BI Design & Architectural solutions ideally with at least 4-5 years’ experience in regulated financial environments
- You will at least 3-4 years’ experience leading teams and have outstanding stakeholder communication and management skills
- You will have excellent experience across with a wide variety of Microsoft technologies including VB.NET & C#, ASP.NET, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SharePoint, SQL Server, MVC, WCF & Entity Framework and will have managed or led projects involving Data Analytics/Data Warehousing & BI
- You will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and be very comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders, and have the ability to add value to your environment and positively influence direction
This is a broad role, with much scope to influence strategy, standards of delivery and direction of future roadmaps. It is a quality focused enterprise environment that offers roles that are very broad in scope and offer successful candidates the opportunity to take a wide variety of challenges. Salary €60-80,000 plus benefits
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €60000 - €80000
Location: Dublin City Centre