Data Warehouse Developer SQL/SSIS
This organisation is a large leading Financial Services organisation with operations across Ireland and headquarters in Dublin. Joining a technology division of 130+, you will work as part of a data warehousing/analytics team of 10 delivering key application development activities.
- Working across different business units, design, develop and implement data warehousing solutions as part of a key data strategy that is currently being rolled out
- You will be heavily involved in the full SDLC lifecycle of data warehouse projects from requirements gathering to systems analysis, functional and technical specification design, development, implementation and integration with other highly complex systems/platforms
- Working on complex requirements you will develop ETL processes and data marts, develop reporting and analytics reports, data modelling
- You will ensure the architecture if fit for purpose and play a key role in advising on advising business users on the best solutions for their requirements
- You will have at least 4-5 years’ experience developing critical enterprise data warehouse solutions using the full Microsoft stack – SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and T-SQL
- You will ideally have financial services, banking or insurance experience in enterprise environments
This is a permanent role with excellent opportunity for progression due to continued growth and expansion across all areas of IT. Salary: €65,000 plus bonus, pension, healthcare etc.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864 or by email
Salary: €60000 - €65000
Location: Dublin West