Digital Content Manager
One of Ireland’s leading professional services firms is seeking to hire a marketing professional with experience across content and digital to join their successful marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced, vibrant marketing team in a leading professional services organisation.
- Create relevant and engaging content to raise the organisation’s brand profile.
- Execute the content strategy across offline and online channels.
- Manage all digital activity, across SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, video and online advertising.
- Continuously track and measure performance of strategy, utilising online analytics tools.
- Oversee the company intranet, working with internal stakeholders to ensure it is up-to-date and correct, and give support on internal campaigns such as recruitment drives.
- Leverage the content to position the company and its stakeholders as thought leaders and experts in their fields.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant area.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a digital content marketing role with a professional services firm.
- Strong content creation skills.
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns in a business to business environment.
- Experience executing a content strategy utilising online tools such as PPC, online advertising, social media, VOD and SEO.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build up successful working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Must be comfortable working in a very fast-paced, high pressure environment.
To learn more please apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 6321844
Salary: €40000 - €45000
Location: Dublin City Centre