Digital Marketing Manager
This energy company are part of a global group that employ over 40,000 people across 28 countries, with over 200 people in the Irish office. They are always on the lookout for driven, high-performing individuals who can add value to the organisation. It is a busy environment with ample opportunity to learn and develop your career. They are currently adding to their marketing team and are looking for a Digital Manager who will work closely with the brand team to activate marketing strategy across digital platforms, and develop innovative digital campaigns to support overall strategy.
- Develop and implement effective digital marketing strategy for IOI across all digital channels, in order to retain and attract customers across business categories.
- Leverage all relevant digital media such as paid ads, social, display, VOD, email marketing, etc.
- Work closely with the brand team to ensure all offline campaigns are activated effectively on digital platforms.
- Carry out regular analysis of campaigns, pre- and post-implementation such as A/B testing, Google Analytics, etc.
- Work with external agencies to ensure campaigns are implemented effectively and within given timescales.
- Develop creative and commercially-focused content with the ultimate aim of growing your customer base and driving revenue.
- Degree educated in marketing or a related field, alongside a digital qualification.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a customer focused digital marketing role.
- Proven success creating and implementing digital campaigns across media types.
- Analytical, with experience of continually tracking campaign success through reporting and testing.
- Understanding and experience of SEO.
- Strong commercial acumen, with the understanding of how to effectively support a sales team to drive revenue.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build up and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Driven and motivated to get the job done – able to get stuck in and manage multiple projects at once.
To learn more apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 632 1844
Salary: €45000 - €55000
Location: Dublin City Centre