Director of Organisation Development and Change
A leading global organisation with growing operations throughout Ireland are offering an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned Organisation Development and Talent Management professional to join their business at a time of exciting growth and expansion.
- Partner with the leadership team to design and deliver best in class OD strategies that promote the effective roll out of organisation change.
- Create talent and leadership programmes that support behavioural and culture change initiatives.
- Coach leadership to enable them to become change agents who are skilled and empowered to drive change within their business areas.
- Develop a road map to deliver culture change programmes focused on ensuring future success for the organisation.
- Lead the team to deliver best in class services that enable the organisation to realise their business goals.
Successful Candidate Profile:
- Will have a minimum of 10 years experience working within a Blue Chip or Management Consulting environment.
- Will be comfortable operating and influencing at a very senior level and have the credibility to advise and challenge up to CEO and Partner level.
- Will possess in depth knowledge and skill in delivering organisation change and large scale transformation projects using world class methodologies.
- Will be educated to Masters level and very focused on personal professional development.
- Will possess the ability to work across functions and enable teams to deliver key strategic initiatives.
- An extrovert who is highly commercial, organised and detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels within the business.
As well as a generous remuneration package, this opportunity boasts ample opportunity for great career development and progression, as well as the chance to work with exceptionally talented industry leaders to help shape cutting edge Organisation Development strategies.
For more information on this role, please apply online or call Joanne Lanigan on +353 1 632 18 77
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre