This Irish owned family business was established in 2005. With an innovative approach, they offer a range of consulting services to Clients in the Corporate and Commercial sector, mainly focussed on Behavioural Health & Safety and developing a sustainable safety culture. With plans for expanding the Corporate Division in 2017 if successful; you will have the opportunity to become a key player in this organisation and grow with the company to a more senior role.
- Delivery of behaviour-based safety programmes into corporate clients, most of whom are either from Pharmaceutical or FMCG Industry Sectors.
- Deliver professional H&S training and risk assessment training into Client Sites using proprietary systems and programmes.
- Carrying out internal audits to identify health & safety gaps across the organisation.
- Provide coaching and leadership training to increase management’s ability to communicate with their staff.
- Develop strong professional client relationships with all levels of the organisation.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ year’s experience in H&S consultancy.
- Ideally diploma or equivalent in Health & Safety.
- Third Level qualification in engineering, science, production management or similar.
- Excellent Communicator & facilitator with strong presentation skills.
- IT Proficient – (MS Office Suite).
- Full Driver’s Licence with own Car.
Competitive Salary with all Mileage and Maintenance Expenses Paid.
To learn more apply online or call Ciara O’Brien directly on +353 1 6321855.
Salary: On Application