Electronic Design Engineer
My client is an Irish global success story and dynamic innovative company. With a heavy emphasis on R&D, engineers are offered freedom to work on end to end project solutions and diversify their own technical skillset. The business produces Class 2B healthcare devices.
You will join a diverse and innovative team of multi-disciplinary engineers working on next generation product. The business is keen to attract a creative and capable engineer to help the design of these leading products.
The main objective for this position will be focused on the design, development and testing of healthcare devices. You will report into the Head of R&D and work with a team of about 15 Engineers.
- Work with a mixed discipline team (software, electronic & mechanical engineers) on next generation products
- Take ownership of analog designs, embedded processors, pcb’s and new sensor technology
- Review peer designs and identify modifications or improvements as required
- Support, quality control and testing of existing line of products and products in development phase
- Troubleshoot circuit or manufacturing issues as they arise
- Manage the design cycle through debugging, validating and documentation
- Third level degree in engineering with a preference for electronic
- Minimum of 3 year’s industry experience in designing embedded programming
- Knowledge of full pridct life-cycle design, schematic capture, PCB layout, programming micro-controllers are all aspects that are crucial to this position
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary €45,000 – €50,000
- Annual performance bonus
- Pension contribution scheme
- Life assurance
To learn more apply online or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 6321883
Salary: €45000 - €50000