The business produces technically advanced air purifying systems. Their worldwide customers include government bodies, public & private hospitals, leisure & gaming centres, residential care facilities and hotels. The technology they have developed works to eradicate airborne viruses, bacteria ad odours among other pollutants to create a healthier environment.
You will join a global network of about 40 staff in Dublin, the US and Asia. The business are keen to attract a creative and capable Engineer to help the design of these leading products.
The main objective for this position will be focused on the design, development and testing of communication devices. You will report into the R&D Manager and work with a small team of Engineers.
- Work with a mixed discipline team (software, electronic & mechanical engineers) on next generation products.
- Take ownership of digital and analog designs, embedded processors and new sensor technology.
- Review peer designed and identify modifications or improvements as required.
- Support, quality control and testing of existing line of products and products in development.
- Troubleshoot circuit or manufacturing issues as they arise.
- Manage the design cycle through debugging, validating and documentation.
- Third level degree in engineering with a preference for electronic.
- Minimum of 2 year’s industry experience in designing embedded programming.
- Knowledge of power supply design, schematic capture, PCB layout, programming micro-controllers are all aspects that are crucial to this position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salary €40,000 – €45,000
- Annual performance bonus
To learn more apply online or contact Aisling Clements on +353 1 6321883
Salary: €40000 - €45000
Location: Dublin North