EMEA Head of Talent Acquisition
A well respected and renowned international organisation seeks to hire an experienced Head of EMEA Talent Acquisition. Situated conveniently in Dublin West you will be working in an extremely commercial & fast paced environment. Operating in over 30 countries worldwide, they have significant operations across Europe and the US.
This role is pivotal in shaping and influencing the future workforce of a leading multinational brand. Reporting to the Head of People and Culture Europe, this newly created role has a dual focus on both the strategic and operational elements of talent acquisition. It will offer a dynamic and creative TA professional an exciting opportunity to lead the organisations EMEA approach to attracting and retaining talent as they scale considerably. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing (both agency side and in-house) and will ideally have past experience building a strategic and innovative talent acquisition strategy that supports a high-growth business. They will be highly flexible and enjoy working as part of a fun and ever-changing team!
- You will provide subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery for Talent Acquisition centre of excellence.
- The international TA team will assist in building business capabilities, developing associates and succession planning.
- Manage the full-cycle talent acquisition and selection process to identify and source top-quality talent for the organisation; including pipelining.
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise for the region.
- Establish, define, implement, track and analyse talent acquisition metrics to detect trends and adjust the strategy to improve performance.
- Use advanced sourcing techniques to source qualified candidates.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with HR Directors, HR Business Partners, hiring managers and senior leaders to inform and guide on staffing issues, policies and processes.
- Lead, mentor and direct the Talent Acquisition team to meet Talent Acquisition goals through having a thorough understanding of business needs and expectations.
- Partner with current Talent Acquisition leaders in the various locations to streamline and improve talent acquisition processes and technology and develop plans and standard work processes for key staffing initiatives.
- Manage international TA projects and program execution.
- Effectively manage relationships with external recruiting partners/vendors.
- Integrate trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations.
- Develop innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improves business performance and contribute to the regional goals and strategic intent.
- Independently develop solutions that are thorough, practical and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
Skills / Attributes
- A minimum of 10 years broad based TA experience with at least 5 years’ experience leading a team and/or in managerial role supporting international TA activities for a large scale organisation structure.
- You will be a highly effective ‘self-starter’ with a proven record of delivering ongoing continuous improvement.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate in-depth international TA knowledge; leveraging business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Understands business/ talent acquisition methodology in different EMEA/ International countries and adapts style accordingly.
- Experience in recruitment related process improvement methodologies.
- Experience tracking recruitment metrics to improve recruiting efficiency.
- Experience with vendor management / RPO activities – goal is to reduce agency spend across the regions.
- Experience driving change in a global organisation setting.
If you would like to know more about this exceptional opportunity, please contact Trish Horan directly for a confidential discussion on 01 6321839
Salary: €100000 - €120000
Location: Dublin West