EMEA HR Manager
Leading multinational technology focused organisation seeks to engage with ambitious and talented Senior HR professionals for a EMEA leadership opportunity within the Dublin South HQ office. Employing over 10,000 people globally with significant operations across EMEA , US and Asia Pac this global brand are constantly considered market leaders within their field of expertise
Reporting to the Director Of HR for EMEA, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR Management and is responsible for playing a lead role in the design and implementation of various people and OD related initiatives for multiple regions across EMEA. Within this leadership role you will led and manage an established HR team across the region.
- Partner with EMEA business leaders and HRM’s across the region to define, develop and execute people plans that support the achievement of the business strategy. Ensures that People plans are integrated with wider HR strategy, policies & priorities.
- Play a lead role in the design and implementation of EMEA programs and initiatives that re-enforce a high performing culture e.g. performance and talent management, reward and recognition, employee engagement.
- Contribute to the development of L&D plans to deliver on the capability needs of employees, managers and leaders, with a particular focus on leadership/management development
- Coach and support business leaders and in country HRM’s on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to ER issues, ensuring the manager and employee experience reflect the core values
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussions with leaders on organisation design for our accelerated growth plans
- Act as a role model and mentor for the current EMEA HR team
- The ideal candidate will have strong HR Management / HR partnering background within a high growth, fast moving commercial multinational organisation structure. Prior EMEA / European / Global HR management Essential
- You will clearly demonstrate a proven capability in partnering with leaders to build a work environment that is reflective of the desired culture.
- Most importantly, this particular multinational brand are seeking to engage with HR professionals that can clearly demonstrate a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, individuals who enjoy working within a fun and innovative global team.
- Collaborative, driven, proactive and self-reliant
- Experience navigating conflicting priorities and stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience leading innovative HR projects
- A bachelor’s degree in business, HR or a related field; or equivalent additional experience
- Ability to function well in ambiguous situations and unstructured environments, recognising when it’s appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing the current output
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced EMEA / Global HR leader to join a leading multinational organisation structure. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape a rapidly growing company.
For more information on this role, apply now or call Trish Horan at HRM on 01 632 18 39
Salary: €90000 - €100000
Location: Dublin South