EMEA Payroll Manager
Based on the outskirts of the city of Limerick, this organisation is a leading Financial Services organisation with a global presence. The EMEA region supports 3000 employees, and the role of Payroll Manager will support this EMEA region, reporting into the Head of HR based in Dublin. This is a 12 month interim role with an ideal November commencement. Note that while this role is located ideally in Limerick, there is an option for the Payroll Manager to be based in Dublin with one day working in Limerick city per week.
- You will be responsible for timely, accurate, and compliant production of assigned regional payrolls across the EMEA region.
- There is currently a team of 6 Payroll specialists, including one team leader and you will be responsible for the management of these direct reports in developing their technical and soft skills.
- You will also hold responsibility for compliance ensuring accurate payroll production by your team as well as the production of year end reports and general ledger reporting for regional payrolls.
- Your team are also responsible for accurate and compliant employee expenses across the regional payrolls.
- You will analyse existing procedures, controls, and practices to ensure compliance with assigned countries within a region as they relate to policies, tax & other payroll-related laws and regulations.
- You will have experience in analysing and reviewing existing procedures, controls, and practices both from a compliance and continuous improvement perspective.
- You will be subject matter expert for any pay related issues, and provide support to complex and sensitive information such as Compensation and Global Mobility.
- Your experience in managing key relationships and partnerships will ensure you can maintain strong payroll vendor relationships and ensure levels of service are being met.
- The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of experience, including previous management experience.
- This organisation promote a positive and collaborative working environment and the successful candidate will excel in such an environment.
- Prior experience with multiple country/region statutory requirements is essential – UK & Ireland payroll are a minimum requirement. EMEA payroll is highly desirable.
- You will have the ability to work effectively with third party vendors, HR partners, and other functions to ensure first class service to the business.
- This is a role that requires the successful candidate to hit the ground running, therefore the relevant experience is required.
An outstanding package is on offer for the right candidate. Whether you are based in Limerick or Dublin, or require to work one day per week from home, this organisation’s commitment to employee well-being is highly enticing. They also offer suburb benefits such as 26 days annual leave, full healthcare, pension 7%, CSR programs plus many other benefits.
Contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on +353 21 4358748 for further details on this role.
Salary: €80000 - €90000