EMEA Performance & Reward Manager
An international medical group with operations in multiple markets across the globe seek an EMEA Performance & Reward Manager to join their team in Dublin. This particular organisation has enjoyed significant success organically, alongside some lucrative strategic acquisitions over the last number of years.
The successful appointee will be joining a well-established reward team, offering a genuine opportunity for someone who wishes to grow or develop broader international reward knowledge. This role will play an integral part of the global reward team.
- This candidate will act as a key point of contact on group total reward strategy through effective ownership, management and development of international reward information.
- Creates and enhances information and metrics to enable effective reward policy design and recommendations across multiple business services lines internationally.
- Participation in international salary surveys & industry forums.
- Manages reward information for fixed and variable pay, in addition to benefits & policy data.
- Creates salary range information for multiple markets aligned to the pay principles which underpin the group’s Total Reward Philosophy.
- Actively seeks opportunities to continuously improve information and its effectiveness.
- Creates dashboards and metrics to illustrate effectiveness of evolving reward practices and policies.
- Leverages existing technology to maximise information value.
- Partners with existing and prospective external providers to deliver best in class information solutions.
- Support internal HR partners.
- 4 years + Reward experience either within a national or international organisation structure.
- Excellent excel skills, highly numerate and effective in detail.
- Strong project management skills essential.
- Diverse experience of partnering with Senior Business Leaders.
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
This will be a key opportunity for a reward professional to consider if they wish to undertake a very fast paced and challenging international position within a dynamic multinational environment.
If you would like to know more about this exceptional opportunity, please contact Trish Horan for a confidential discussion on +353 1 6321839
Salary: €70000 - €90000
Location: Dublin City Centre