EMEA Reward Manager
Our client is a multinational group based in Dublin West with operations in multiple markets across the globe. This particular organisation has enjoyed significant success organically, alongside some lucrative strategic acquisitions over the last number of years.
The successful appointee will be joining a well-established reward & benefits team, offering a genuine opportunity for someone who wishes to grow or develop broader international reward knowledge. This role will play an integral part of the global reward & benefits team.
- This candidate will act as a key point of contact on group total reward strategy through effective ownership, management and development of international reward information.
- Creating and enhancing information and metrics to enable effective reward policy design and recommendations across multiple business service lines internationally.
- Participation in international salary surveys & industry forums.
- Managing reward information for fixed and variable pay, in addition to benefits & policy data.
- Creating salary range information for multiple markets aligned to the pay principles which underpin the group’s Total Reward Philosophy.
- Actively seeking opportunities to continuously improve information and its effectiveness.
- Creating dashboards and metrics to illustrate effectiveness of evolving reward practices and policies.
- Leveraging existing technology to maximise information value.
- Partnering with existing and prospective external providers to deliver best in class information solutions.
- Supporting internal HR partners.
- 7 years + Reward & Benefits experience either within a large national or international organisation structure.
- Excellent excel skills, highly numerate and effective in detail.
- Strong project management skills essential.
- Diverse experience of partnering with Senior Business Leaders.
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
This will be a key opportunity for a reward professional to consider if they wish to undertake a very fast paced and challenging international position within a dynamic multinational environment.
If you would like to know more about this exceptional opportunity, please contact Trish Horan directly for a confidential discussion on +353 1 6321839
Salary: €80000 - €100000
Location: Dublin West