Challenging new role with an expanding global pharmaceutical facility based in Cork. This innovative company focuses on developing and manufacturing a diverse portfolio of products with multiple sites in Ireland. This is a new position and for the right individual will be a step into the Engineering Manager position in the next 3 years.
This Engineering Lead position reports into the Senior Engineering Manager and will lead a team of four engineering and technical professionals. As part of your new role, you will:
- Support the delivery of engineering projects on-site such as capital equipment expenditure, continuous improvement and op-ex campaigns.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure implementation of any engineering project is successful and effective
- Deliver proposals to the business supporting the development of automation and IT platforms
- Drive technical site projects to improve existing processes and improve productively within the facility
- Facilitate new and innovative projects on-site such as continuous manufacturing, new CI campaigns and new equipment proposals to improve efficiencies within the facility
- Mentor and support project team members to develop skills across the business
- 3rd level Degree in an Engineering discipline – mechanical, manufacturing etc.
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ experience within a regulated manufacturing environment
- The right person will have experience leading cross-functional projects
- A strong communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders across the site
- Exposure to the design and installation of manufacturing and facilities equipment (cGMP)
- An autonomous individual who can work on their own initiative, who is ambitious and has strong problem-solving skills
- Salary €60,000 – €70,000
- Performance Bonus-14%
- Family healthcare plan
- Pension contribution scheme
- 23 days annual leave
- Subsidised canteen
Please contact Aisling Clements for a confidential conversation on 00353 1632 1883.
Salary: €65000 - €80000